Since satin pillowcase will not leave pillow marks and can keep your warm in cold winter, more and more users like this luxury. However, it is difficult to move oil, food or other stains from this delicate pillowcase.
Guide to washing satin pillowcase
Note: Before washing satin pillowcase, you have to read the care tag.
- Pour cool water into the washing machine.
- Apply the appropriate amount of laundry detergent to the water.
- Place the pillowcases and satin sheets in the washing machine.
- Close the lid.
- Let the wash cycle proceed to the final rinse.
- Apply fabric softener to the wash during the final rinse to keep the satin supple.
- Close the lid and let the cycle finish.
- Dry pillowcase with a dryer on a no-heat cycle, or hang it on line to air dry.
- Keep your oil-based makeup away from the satin pillowcase.
- Remove makeup before you go to bed.
- When you take pillowcase out of the washing machine, do not wring it for it can damage the delicate fabric.