If you are staying a hotel, you may enjoy unfolding a freshly laundered bathrobe for a night of relaxation.
Can we enjoy the five-star experience at our own house? Of course, we can as long as we grab the hook of bathrobe and fold it neatly according to the tips from hotel housekeeping.
Checkout bathrobes at PandaSilk.com online shop:
Steps to Fold Bathrobe
- Wash your bathrobe and allow it to dry completely. To keep robe fluffy and soft, place 2 tennis balls in the dryer.
- Remove the robe’s belt.
- Lay your robe on a flat surface, with the front facing upwards.
- Place the two opening edges of the robe directly next to each other to make they touch. Fold the hood or collar of the robe straight down over the neckline.
- Fold the right sleeve across the robe, and keep the cuff lie on the outer edge of the robe.
- Pass the left sleeve straight through the right sleeve.
- Tightly roll the robe towards you, starting with the tucked hood or the collar. Roll your robe until you reach the end to create a cylinder.
- Wrap the belt around it and tie it in place.
Store Your Bathrobe
Apply your favorite perfume or body mist to the robe, and then store it until the next time use.