Wearing silk robe is very comfortable. However, do you know how to clean silk robe without damaging it. Some silk garments may only allow dry cleaning. However, some manufacturers offer cheaper hand sanitizers to clean them. In general, you can easily and quickly wash your silk robe without damaging it.
Steps to Clean Silk Robe
- Remove all items from the robe pockets.
- Pour warm water into a sink, and add 1 tablespoon baby shampoo. Mix them to create soap suds.
- Rinse silk robe in the soapy water for two minutes.
- Remove the robe from the sink. Replace the soapy water in the sink with warm water.
- Rinse the robe to remove soap suds.
- Place the robe in the middle of 2 white towels on a hard surface. Gently pat the top towel to absorb the excess water from the robe for 30 minutes. Do not smash the top of the robe.
- Finally, place the damp silk gown on a hard surface and remove wrinkles.