Nowadays, down comforters are gradually replaced by silk comforters. In general, silk comforters will be priced at similar levels to down duvets. So, why more and more people choose silk comforters?
- Silk comforters are thinner and more breathable than down duvets.
- Silk comforters will regulate temperature around your body naturally by letting excessive heat escape.
- Silk comforters can be used in a variety of temperatures throughout the year.
- Since silk is anti-bacterial, anti-mold and anti-acarid, we don’t need to wash silk comforters frequently.
- And, we don’t need to worry about how to store and protect silk comforters since they can be used in a variety of temperatures throughout the year.
- Down duvets are used for clod winter since it can trap all heat emanated by your body inside. But, it will cause excessive perspiration after a certain period of time passes due to the temperature inside the comforter keeps going up.
- Down comforters require to be washed often.
- Dry cleaning is the best way to wash down comforter.
Silk Comforters VS. Down Comforters
|Down Comforters||Silk Comforters|
Shop for Natural Silk Comforters
- (Summer) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 1Kg Silk Fibers
- (Summer) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 1.5Kg Silk Fibers
- Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 2Kg Silk Fibers
- Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 2.5Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 3Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 3.5Kg Silk Fibers
- (Winter) Mulberry Silk Filled Comforter – 4Kg Silk Fibers
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: