Silk is the most delicate fabric. Although our silk sheets is built to last long and well, it is recommend that you clean silk as little as possible, because silk will lose its special sheen if it is often or wrongly cleaned.
- Chemical: Petroleum ether, turpentine, spirit of wine, benzine, benzene, surgical spirit, acetone and methanol are all flammable and must only be used in small quantities.
- Washing: Wash only with very mild soaps and only in a slow and tumble mode.
- Ironing: Use regular iron boxes with usual instructions for use on silks. Iron only after drying and hang to dry indoors, never in direct sunlight.
- Stains: Most stains will require expert help from a professional fabric care specialist.
- Blends: Care for blends on the same lines as pure silks.
Read more posts on Silk Care & Washing Instructions.