We can use pillowcase to hug pillow to bring an orderly appearance to our bed as well as bedroom. Here’s how to fold king size pillowcase for a twin pillow to create a clean look.
- Place the twin pillow inside the king-size pillowcase, and slide the pillow all the way down until it reaches the closed end.
- Place the pillow flat on the bed, and grab its top.
- Put the top of the pillowcase in on itself, like placing a letter into an envelope.
- Fold the bottom seam into the top seam to create a snug fit around the end of the pillow.
- Grab the edges of the pillowcase and keep them away from each other, forming a crisp seam across the top of the pillow.
- Run both hands across the seam, smoothing out any wrinkles.
Place each pillow on the bed, and keep the folded ends facing one another.
It is recommended to hide the folded ends to enhance the pillow’s “clean” appearance.
Also available in: French