Smartphone comes with a Sleep cycle, a popular app, to help people wake up at the end of their lightest sleep cycle. We will wake up feeling refresh if we have completed a light sleep cycle.
The Sleep cycle app not only can help us wake up happy but also let us know how differently we sleep around the world because it has been gathering data about nearly one million of its users all around the globe.
The World Champions of Sleep
Slovakia is the world champions of sleep.
The Sleep cycle app measures the amount of time spent sleeping as well as the quality of our sleep by measuring how we cycle between light and deep sleep. Generally, a complete sleep cycle lasts around 90 minutes.
Other Sleep Stats Revealed by The App
The Sleep cycle app provides a huge amount of statistical data. You might be surprised with some sleep stats.
- Unsurprisingly the world’s day to be earliest out of bed is a Monday.
- The UK’s best night’s sleep is Wednesday – in terms of sleep quality.
- Americans wake up the grumpiest on a Tuesday!
- The day the UK is most likely to get a lie-in is Saturday.
- The nation spending the most time asleep is Finland.
How Does The Sleep Cycle App Work
The Sleep cycle app tracks how well you are sleeping by using the accelerometer on your smartphone. Leave your mobile phone underneath your pillow. Then, it can track your movements in bed.
With your smartphone, you can fall asleep with some of your favorite music playing.