Silk, a natural protein fiber, is luxurious and smooth. Some people think it is difficult to care for silk because it is delicate. In general, with proper care, ilk can keep its beautiful for a long time.
Silk is expensive, thus you should choose the suitable color that go with your overall room decoration when buying silk fitted sheets.
How to Fold Silk Fitted Sheet
- Place your silk fitted sheets flat on a bed or table.
- Find four corners.
- Put the two corners of the right into the left corner
- Fold the left pocket over the right one.
- Shake it.
- Spread the sheet and straighten it as neat as you can.
- Fold the sheet into the rectangle you want.
How to Wash Silk Fitted Sheet
- Wash sheet by using a machine with lukewarm water (30°C) on most gentle cycle available.
- Never wash more than one sheet at the same time.
- Never use bleach.
- Add some vinegar when washing to make sheets look more lustering.
- Use new towel and flannelette, or alcohol and ammonium hydroxide to remove the stains or mildew from the silk.
How to Dry Silk Fitted Sheet
- Hang dry.
- Dry it in a drying machine with cool setting.
- Avoid prolonged drying.
How to Iron Silk Fitted Sheet
- Dampen the silk sheet.
- Turn the sheet over.
- Iron it with cool setting.
How to Store Silk Fitted Sheet
- Fold sheet.
- Put it into a protective bag or lay it flat on your wardrobe.
Also available in: French