As we all know, people spend 1/3 of the day to sleep. In other words, normal adults need 7.5 – 9 hours of sleep per day. And, sleeping quality has a huge impact on our lives. Quality sleep can maintain health, stimulate body growth and development, repair muscle and tissue and improve immune system. Try tips below to get quality deep sleep.
Choose Comfortable Bedding
- Healthy and comfortable bed sheets are very important for people’s sleep.
- Allergy sufferers had better choose silk sheet because silk is natural hypoallergenic, antibacterial and smooth.
- Insomniacs can try softness and comfort of silk bedding sheets.
- If you often wake up with a sore back or aching neck, you may try a different pillowcase or a new mattress.
Shop for Silk Sheets
Other Tips for Better Sleep
- Try to exercise at least three hours before going to bed, or exercise early in the day, helping you sleep faster and sleep more soundly.
- Avoid heavy, rich foods within two hours of bed, for discomfort from indigestion makes it hard to fall asleep.
- Drinking plenty of water, juice, tea or other liquids may cause frequent bathroom trips throughout the night.
- Do something relaxing, like reading or listening to music until you are tired enough to sleep.
- Bright light too late at night can confuse the brain, so you should stay away from those electronic companions for your own sake.
- Try listening to recorded books and radio or broadcast.
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: