What should you do if you smell odor from your bed sheet? As we know, sheet will accumulate smells from insects, pet dander, and even stale air. Now, the good news is that we can make sheets smell good.
Bed sheets are placed on the bed
- Keep all of the bedding clean.
- Use the hottest setting to dry to kill all stages of bed bugs.
- Take a hot bath before bed. The smell of soap, shampoo and conditioner will penetrate into the pores of the linen.
- Apply baby powder under the bottom sheet to absorb odors and leave a nice smell in your sheets.
- Keep bedroom well-ventilated, preventing odors from being trapped in the bedroom and sheets.
- Keep your pets free off your bed.
Bed sheets are stored in the closet
- Turn on the linen closet light for an hour a day to keep out the moisture by keeping the closet dry.
- Open the linen closet door to keep the sheets dry, thus the odor will not be trapped in the closet with bed sheets.
- Place dryer sheet into the closet to keep your linen smelling fresh.
- Place the container containing activated charcoal or baking soda in the closet to absorb odors.