- Mix 1 teaspoon of salt with 1 cup of cold winter.
- Sponge the stain with the mixture.
- Rinse it with clear water.
Firstly, sponge the stain with cold water that has salt in it, as the same steps.
If this method doesn’t work, you can try the following method.
- Make a paste out of meat tenderizer.
- Apply it to the stain.
- Pat gently to work the paste in.
Saliva can be used to remove dried blood. Apply saliva on a Q-tip and dab at the stop until the blood disappears. It is recommended to use a fresh Q-tip for each application of the saliva. After that, rinse with water.