Is it possible to care for silk bedding with ease? Of course, we can. In general, if you choose our silk bedding, made of fine mulberry silk, you can care for them without the hassle.
Wash Silk Bedding
- You can wash our silk by using a machine with a delicate cycle in cold water. It is recommended not mix silk with other type of fabrics.
- For small items like a silk pillowcase or silk sleepwear, you can easily wash them by hand. After washing, you can gently squeeze the excess water out of the items and shake them a few times to get out the extra moisture & protect the fabric from wrinkling.
- Use a gentle detergent or a gentle all-natural laundry soap to wash silk items.
- Do not wring out silk too forcefully.
Dry Silk Bedding
- Hang to dry.
- Alternatively, put it in the dryer with no heat on air fluff, for heat will quickly damage your beautiful silk bedding.
- Take silk sheets out of the dryer when they are slightly damp, put them on bed, smooth out the fabric and allow them to dry naturally. Thus, you are able to get any wrinkles or creases out of the silk without ironing.