Silk can stain easily, and it is difficult to get stains out.
Always pre-treat a stain before you wash your sheets. Then, get a cleaning agent and rinse the stain under it.
- Dilute mild vinegar can be used on most stains.
- Lemon juice will break up the stain in the material and lift it from it.
- Rinse silk with club soda because the fizziness of the soda will get deep into the silk material, and blot it out with a sponge or other cleaning aid.
- Dish detergent can be used as a stain remover or a way to clean the sheets fully.
- Salt can get stains out of clothing and other material.
- Dilute rubbing alcohol will assist in getting the stains out of your material.
For stubborn stains, you may need to repeat as necessary.
Please get the offending stain up as quickly as possible.