Do you know how to correctly fold fitted sheets? Do you know how to tidy up your linen closet for life?
- Before you fold and store your fitted sheet, you have to wash and dry it.
- You had better remove sheets from dyer when they are still warm, preventing them from getting wrinkle. For cool sheets, you can place them in the dryer for a few minutes with a damp cloth.
Steps to Fold a Fitted Sheet
- Put your right hand in the right top corner of the fitted sheet.
- Fold the left top corner of the fitted sheet over your right hand.
- Hold the fitted sheets with your right hand, and gather up a bottom corner.
- Fold the fitted sheet on the right hand side.
- Take the rest of the fitted sheet’s corner and fold it over your right hand.
- Fold the fitted sheet into a square.
- Fold the square again until you reach the desired size