With fitted sheets, you can sleep on a comfort and elegance bed. Before buying fitted sheets, you had better measure the mattress or cushion.
Considering the sheet’s purpose, for the function of a fitted sheet or covering will ultimately be different depending on the intent. For instance, you should consider functionality when measuring a sheet for sleeping rather than just a decorative sheet.
Before measuring, you should remove everything such as mattress padding from the mattress or cushion to get the closest, most accurate measurement.
Measure the width of the mattress and cushion
- Twin sheets are 39 inches.
- Doubles sheets are 54 inches.
- The large bed linen is 60 inches.
- The king size is 78 inches.
Measure the length of the mattress
- Both twin-sized and double-sized mattresses are 75 inches in length.
- A queen mattress is 80 inches.
- A king mattress is 80 inches.
Measure the depth of the mattress
Although the standard named sheet size reflects the length and width, they do not necessarily take into account the depth of the mattress. When it comes to selecting your sheets at the store, you can quickly select a perfect one if you know the depth of the mattress
Did this article help you?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: