Sleep not only gives our body a break, but also plays an important role for our appearance. A famous saying goes: beauty sleep is essential for repairing the skin.
Choose Silk pillowcase
Silk pillowcase can reduce the friction between your skin and the pillowcase, softening wrinkles and sleep lines. And, silk pillowcase is good for hair since it helps avoid tangles and breakage. Besides, silk can prevent creasing and wrinkles.
Choose Silk Comforters & Silk Sheets
- Lightweight: You will feel you are sleeping in the clouds because of light weight of silk. Besides, silk comforters can keep people cool in summer and warm in winter.
- Breathable: Silk sheets are composed of many layers of silk, usually about 150 high-quality quilts, allowing it absorb water from the body and release it into the air. Thus, silk sheets are a good choice for users who suffer night sweats or hot flashes.
- Good for Allergy and Asthma Sufferers: Silk contains natural protein and amino acids which can repel dust mites, mold and mildew. Thus, it is good for eligible patients. Besides, silk fibers are lighter than the down fibers.
- Good for Skin: Natural amino acids found in silk might delay skin wrinkles and help alleviate joint pain, asthma, atherosclerosis and insomnia. Silk contains natural cellular protein fibers. It is said that the cellular protein fibers can slow down skin aging and contribute to the health of the skin by accelerating the metabolism of skin cells.
Other Sleeping Habits to Make You Look Younger And Healthier
- When it comes to wrinkles, you can try sleeping on your back to nip them in the bud before they even start to form.
- As long as you consume a lot of alcohol, your body will start collect natural fluids around the eyes, among other places, leading to dreaded puffy-eye look.
- While you are sleeping, you can try wrapping your hair up to its natural oils from wreaking havoc on your complexion.
- If you sleep with makeup on, you will wake up with funky eye gunk and your pores will be blocked.