Any bed, small or big, should go with the correct size of bed sheets. Sometimes, even if you buy a sheet set for your size of bed, you will find the sheets might be too large for some sheets differ in size. If you don’t want to buy a new one, you can change them to the appropriate size.
- Wash you sheets in a washing machine with hot cycle.
- Remove the sheets from the washing machine.
- Place the sheets on a dryer with on a hot cycle until the sheets are fully dry.
- Spread the sheet on the bed to check its size. If the sheet is still too large, we can wash and dry it again to shrink it slightly.
- As time passed, sheets will typically shrink because of repeated cycles through the washer and dryer.
- If your sheet is slightly too large, you can shrink it though subsequent laundry cycles.
- The shrinkage of the sheet is between 4% and 10%, depending on the sheet’s material as well as the quality of these materials.