Duvet cover can be used to cover comforter to protect it from becoming soiled. However, if the comforter is not secured, it will move around inside the duvet. Fortunately, we can use ties to hold it in place. Here’s how to tie a comforter to a duvet cover.
- Turn the duvet cover inside out.
- Place the comforter over the duvet cover, and align the comforter’s corner with the duvet cover’s corner.
- Find the ties on the corners of the duvet cover.
- Make a tie at the bottom corner of the duvet cover over the corresponding of the comforter’s corner.
- For the other bottom tie, repeat step 4.
- Turn the duvet cover right-side out.
- Place comforter up inside the duvet cover and adjust it if needed.
- Tie the top corner ties in the duvet cover to the comforter’s top corners.
- Button or zip the duvet cover to close it.
It is recommended to keep the duvet clips stay inside the duvet and keep the comforter from shifting inside the duvet.