Almost everyone has a favorite set of silk pajama. However, pajamas become worn, tears or holes after many years of wearing and washing. Typically, cracks or holes will occur in the elbow, armpits and knees. Thus, you must use sufficient rugged and durable repair techniques to repair the torn fabric and prevent the formation of future holes, tears or tears. Now, learn how to repair pajamas.
Steps to Repair Pajamas
- First, you should find a piece of fabric which is similar to your pajamas. Next, cut out a piece for your patch.
- Cut the patch 1/2 inch larger than the hole, and gently place it on holes or cracks.
- Fix its position with sewing needle.
- Sew a sewing needle with a long thread. Make a knot at the end to prevent it from passing through the cloth.
- Pass the needle up through the edge of the hole and the top patch to make the pin is about 1 cm from the edge of the patch, from the inside of the fabric. Next, pass the thread through the needle and the fabric from the outside. Continue this step until you have gone all the way around the patch. Keep your pin, small, tight, and leaning against a strong patch.
- After the last stitch, wrap the thread and pull the needle to through it to form a knot. Repeat several times, and then remove the threaded needle to prevent loosening of the knots and pins.